[AccessD] Percentages of Sub Totals

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Fri Aug 7 15:47:53 CDT 2015

All,

I have an Access 2007 Report that shows the number of orders that have "Drop Ships" and the number of orders that do not have Drop Ships.

This report has Report Groups on  Quarter, and "Drop Ship Indicator" which gives us counts of Drop Ships versus Non Drop Ships for each quarter.  This works nicely.

Now there is a need to show a percentage of Drop Ships versus Non Drop Ships for each quarter.

I understand how to get a percentage of a final total, but I am not sure if there is a way to obtain a percentage based on another sub-total.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Current report snippet ...

     Drop Shipped      100
     Non Drop Shipped   900