[AccessD] Dynamic SQL statement

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:31:14 CST 2015

Oh my... now that is easier isn't it -- and if a control's empty, does it
throw an error? I'm afraid my mind always turns to SQL and maybe that's not
a good thing. :)

I have the day off tomorrow -- it's inauguration day here in Kentucky for
our newest Governor. I'll try it out on Wednesday. Thank you.

Susan H.