[AccessD] mysql views and dynamic IP address

Kostas Konstantinidis kost36 at otenet.gr
Thu Dec 10 07:23:15 CST 2015

Hi Stuart and Gustav

Thank's both
/kostas

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessD [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of
Gustav Brock
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 12:18 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: Re: [AccessD] mysql views and dynamic IP address

Hi Kostas and Stuart

Problem is, that most of these services are either not free or require a
regular manual confirmation or the like - to bother you that much that you
sign up for a paid account.

After quite a lot of research, I found this service from UBLink (a Draytek
dealer) several years ago, which is plain and free and never has failed:

    http://ubddns.org

/gustav