[AccessD] More hi-jinks

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:32:30 CST 2015

Laurie was very clear about what you wanted and she wanted a lot -- that's
just time though. I didn't anticipate the problem-solving that requires
long walks and "how in the ....." moments... ;)

The one thing that I do keep returning to is if the table's are well
normalized, you can solve just about anything -- even if you have to break
rules to do it.

Susan H.