[AccessD] Problem Making Query

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:13:42 CST 2015

If Active and Complete are the only two conditions, you could use a couple
of subqueries to check for the two conditions (any active and all complete)
and apply the criteria you need to filter.  One query and two subqueries.
Just select for whichever criteria you want to filter or no  criteria for
all.

Charlotte

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336