[AccessD] Normalizing food types

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 11:37:26 CST 2015

Nice getout - well almost.

I got asked ( twisted-parts persuaded) a long while ago to do a program for
sckoole can-tin-e  menus

And that's with only 1 creature-class to be considered, and ignore not-consumed!

It's horrifying how often the 'contents' and nutri-values of a tin of the same
brand of beans changes in a year!
And with 'supplies' of dry goods being from the cheapest suppliers of the
cheapest packs (by weight) in any month ...

Never did get to the prototype stage with that -

Advised management that there seemed to me to be some legal implications of any
'error' in the generated menus,
and I got told they'd get back to me about the project.

JimB