[AccessD] OT - Google Keep

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 04:49:00 CST 2015

I downloaded it and for whatever reason it seemed overwhelming.  But I
think that's just me. I had to force myself to think of something I wanted
to do, and really couldn't.  That's what comes from doing nothing but Excel
and Access programming for 12 hours a day and sleep or binge viewing or
playing World Series of Poker for the other 12.

What I generally do when I think of something I need to do is send myself a
scheduled text message. If I think of more I need to add to the list, I
just edit the message again before it's sent. And I can resend it as often
as I like with as many scheduled times as I like. And even cut and paste
from it to send to my wife to as her to take over that item.

Scheduled text messages ROCK! The odd thing is, I don't know another living
soul who does this. Not glitzy, but exactly the level of sophistication I
need, affordable, no new learning, and about the simplest interface of any