[AccessD] OT: Merry Christmas

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Thu Dec 24 18:19:13 CST 2015

>>> Anyone beat that?

I wrote my first FORTRAN programs in 1965 on an IBM 1130 system.

Talking about temperatures, we also have in Germany record high temperatures for this time of the year. In Mainz we had today +14 C or almost +60 F. In Berlin the cherry blossoms are blooming already. (Normally in April)
People already have to deal with pollen allergy.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to All OT members.

Helmut