[AccessD] Access 2007 broken

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:30:47 CST 2015

I've done something to break my Access, but have no idea what. I seldom use
it anymore, other than maybe to modify the structure of a BE, and haven't
worked on an FE for some time, so I really have no idea when it broke, nor
why. The only change I've made recently was to install the latest version
of MZ-Tools. No matter which event I define on a form -- a double-click on
a text control, a click on a button, etc. -- all of them result in the
message:

The expression OnClick <or whatever other event I try> you entered in the
event property setting produced the following error: A problem occurred
while Microsoft Office Accesswas communicating with the OLE Server or
ActiveX control.

I checked the References and nothing is missing. The ADO libraries were not
checked so I checked them, then compiled, but that didn't help either.

Any suggestions?
--
Arthur