[AccessD] Odd Shortcut Problem

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 06:52:34 CST 2015

  It should be pointed out that Eat Bloat was developed long before any
utilities appeared else where.  Someone (Dan?) was going to continue it on,
but I don't think he ever really got into it..

 Real opportunity missed there.

 For those that don't know about the saveastext/loadfromtext, they are
undocumented commands that dumps a form to a text file and then imports it.
Basically an extension of what you can do with VBA code.   You get all the
form layout and properties.

 Often this will straighten out corruption in a form, or let you play with
the resulting text file enough that you can get the majority of your work
back.

Jim.