[AccessD] I couldn't post

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 3 14:55:40 CST 2015

Just posted the following on Facebook this morning:

"Some people reading that both Windows 10 or Ubuntu can be installed, on the new PIs...but the software that can load is a specialize version of both. IoT (program) for Windows and Snappy for Ubuntu...both designed specifically for use in embedded devices. OTOH, Ubuntu has a server/terminal product which allows PIs to run as thin clients: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP."

There is a lot of interesting products out there. The Ubuntu stuff should run on Mint without issues. (Now that I have retired I prefer Linux distros over Windows ones and just use Windows products so to keep my hands in.

Jim