[AccessD] Fancy graphs from Access

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:13:42 CST 2015

curious, why should people reinvent a wheel that third party sw seems to
have reasonably covered? Does the 3rd party sw cost too much or fail to
deliver? I hate tedium. If I could avoid it for non-specific crap like
charting and dashboards I would certainly look into it, especially for
commercial stuff where someone else is willing to foot the bill. They will
pay a lot for my time to develop based on my billing rate and learning
curve.