[AccessD] Change in the evaluation of IIF, or something else?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 5 10:38:31 CST 2015

Hi Andy

I see. So that's how it is.
It will be a massive amount of work. Couldn't you team up with some? Sounds like a job that could kill anyone.

Another option is to run it off a terminal server. You know about RemoteApp? This smart feature will run the application in a frame on the client desktop appearing as any other desktop application. The normal user won't notice the difference.

/gustav