[AccessD] Access 2013

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 21:51:02 CST 2015

Guys -
I've had the privilege to work with AC2013, 64 bit mode under Win 7.

Bottomline: THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT BUGS.

I am constantly "compacting and repairing". Everything becomes dysfunctional
after multiple query edits.

Incredibly, despite a powerful processor with 32 GB ram....
I don't see a great improvement in query performance !!!

Get this:
After you SAVE a query, it "disappears"...i.e. it is no longer "in-focus".
This is blatant, poor QA by Microsoft.

I am very skeptical this new CEO is going to improve things at this company.
I think they are cooked. Too many poor technical managers = disaster.

Ballmer just decimated this company....and reaped outrageous rewards.....
this whole situation is looking like an "American Travesty".

I think I'll start writing it, "American Travesty", to be the next great
screenplay second only to "American Sniper"...A riveting movie.....wow. If
you haven't seen it, you are NOT a patriot.
If you care not to watch it.....Please move to Singapore...or China.

I really think Ballmer needs to be exposed as the lame-duck CEO he
was....little contribution, HUGE REWARDS.
Is that what our country has become ?
If so, we are "DONE".
Bring on the Chinese....and welcome to communism.