[AccessD] Backend database corruption

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Fri Feb 20 16:46:49 CST 2015

Hi Janet,

What I do is add a checkbox column (named ErrorSent) to the error log table.
When the error is logged, that column is left = False.

When the app starts up, a procedure will run looking for any rows where
ErrorSent = False.  You'll need an error log report which uses a query as
it's recordsource.  That query will only select any rows where ErrorSent =
False.  Send an email with that report attached.  When that's done, set any
unchecked ErrorSent columns = True.

You could also set this to run immediately after the data transactions
instead of on startup to be notified immediately.

Good Luck!
Dan