[AccessD] Backend database corruption

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Feb 21 08:45:15 CST 2015

Absolutely - loss of connection while writing - go boom.  Also,
transmitting data between different OSs.  That experience happened here
a good ten years or more ago - Win 98 and Win XP and Win 2K machines
sharing a database. Different kinds of NICs (at least one doing a
self-check periodically, breaking connection for the self-check),
different Oss, and the Access databases being used simply got fried.  At
the playhouse, it was one database.  At a publishing house, it was five
databases before the issue got figured out.
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787