[AccessD] Shortcuts Again

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Feb 22 00:45:13 CST 2015

I failed.  :)  Actually I happened into a couple of interesting gigs last
year so that gives me the illusion of productivity.

And the guy that acquired my system sells it to people who need custom mods
or data converted - stuff like that.

It's all good - I get more cycling time and play more music. And the climate
is benign.  No complaints.

How's that little boy?  Not so little any more I'll wager.