[AccessD] Slow Running Access 2007 Application – Dumb Question

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:44:57 CST 2015

Well, the disks do develop bad sectors, and memory chips can begin to
falter, and the fragmentation and amount of storage used can affect the
performance. However, when you see unknown processes running, you need to
rule those out as well.  If other applications run slow on the machine,
there's definitely something to be tracked down.  In short, it may not be
any single thing, so it takes a lot of digging.

Charlotte