[AccessD] Confused by One to Many versus One to One

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Jan 3 15:17:29 CST 2015

In fact, the only way I've ever seen a 1-to-1 relationship used was to
make a table of confidential employee data that shouldn't appear in the
general employee info table.  I read an example once, suggested for a
library database, but I honestly didn't understand it at all.
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787