[AccessD] Confused by One to Many versus One to One

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jan 4 06:01:54 CST 2015

On reason for 1-1 is where you have a large number of fields common to all records and a lot
more that only apply to one type of record.

One possible example would be a vehicle fleet with a mixture of leased and owned vehicles.
Instead of fields for all the lease details in every vehicle record, you put the lease details in a
second table with a 1-1 relationship.