[AccessD] Confused by One to Many versus One to One

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 10:10:10 CST 2015

I don't have the serious development experience that most of you have, so
my 2 cents is really just 2 cents, but in my experience, 1 to 1
relationships are the result of business rules and not something the data
itself requires. I've only had to deal with one once. Charlotte, I think we
wrote about them, didn't we? I tried to find something online, but
couldn't. Perhaps it was in Inside Access -- just don't remember.

Susan H.