[AccessD] Confused

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 10 01:21:11 CST 2015

Never had this before, at work I have office 2007 and over the last couple
of weeks developed an Access application, I saved the database in 2000 and
2002 format as I have 2002 at home..So I zipped the databases and unzipped
them on my D drive..But when I try to open them I get a message saying
'Microsoft Access cannot open this file. This file is located outside your
intranet or on an untrusted site. Microsoft Access will not open the file
due to potential security problems. To open the file, copy it to your
machine or an accessible network location.'

Don't recall ever having this message before, anyone know how I can fix
this as I could really do with opening the database over the weekend.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com