[AccessD] Access refuses to embed event procedure for new command buttons

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:58:37 CST 2015

I found some help on this on the web, Thank God! The command to convert is
not object-specific, it is for all the form's macros in one shot - in the
Controls group of the Design tab on the ribbon. so I just have to let the
controls get created with embedded macros, then convert. The option that
seems like it would do this is for a different purpose, and for creation of
objects within MDBs, not ACCDBs, according to what I have read somewhere.