[AccessD] System resource exceeded. Error No 3035

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 13 01:20:45 CST 2015

Hi Jim

OK, then I did the timing, and I would be careful building a "miracle worker" status on this.

Even though the time to set DBEngine(0)(0) is zero, the time to set CurrentDb is 0.43 ms.
Now, this a Xeon powered workstation but I doubt any newer normal workstation would run slower than a millisecond. That's not detectable for any user. I believe it did in the days of A97 but not today.

As you never would set CurrentDb in a loop, I think I will leave all my old code as is.

/gustav