[AccessD] Ribbon customization failing to show my tab

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 09:34:58 CST 2015

Bill, I can't answer the question about compatibility, but seems reasonable
to expect the xml to work in a later version -- but I can't say that with
any certainty. You mention cut and paste and that got my attention. It's
been my experience that the VBE modules hate cut and paste from the web.
Try dumping it in Word and replacing all the single and double quotations
with straight characters and see if it runs. That's what I would do first.

Susan H.