[AccessD] Ribbon customization failing to show my tab

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 14:09:34 CST 2015

Charlotte,

Problem in the sense that you couldn't generate a ribbon at all? Or just
that you could not get the look and feel of the Ac2010 and later controls,
and were stuck with that of the 2006-7 variety? Because as I said, I pasted
in XML referring to the exact same (2006 year) schema and I could generate
tabs and groups and controls.

Bill