[AccessD] AccessDay Was: Re[2]: Ribbon customization failing to show my tab

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 07:53:27 CST 2015

Wish I could afford that trip, Shamil.  Armen Stein is a great guy and I'm
sure there will be plenty of other Access MVPs aboard.  I hadn't heard
about the cruise, but I'll be going to the Portland Access Users Group
annual conference in May, which will also be heavy with MVPs, including
Armen.  There definitely still is work in Access development, and IT
departments don't object to well-built apps that can be maintained by admin
users.  They object to the ones the users themselves build (so do I!).  I'm
currently working on a project for a non-medical department at Kaiser and
have two more short term projects lined up with a nearby county and another
large healthcare provider.  I didn't have to sell them on Access, it's what
they wanted because they are familiar with it.  Recruiters call me for the
jobs.

Charlotte