[AccessD] AccessDay Was: Re[2]: Ribbon customization failing to show my tab

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jan 18 11:51:34 CST 2015

 >>> But I'm amazed that they expect a target group large enough to justify the arrangement.

Hi Gustav --

They probably know their (US MS Access Devs / worldwide MS Access MVPs) market well.

BTW, it's funny if you look at  right bottom part of the following web page

http://www.jstreettech.com/AccessDayCaribbean2016.aspx

you'll see that one of the sponsoring ads is from Alpha Software -  http://www.alphasoftware.com/  , which is known as "MS Access successor"

Here are a few links from Alpha Software web site:

http://www.alphasoftware.com/ms-access-mobile.asp

http://alphasoftware.net/alpha-anywhere-the-natural-successor-to-ms-access-for-building-robust-and-secure-web-and-mobile-apps-fast/

http://alphasoftware.net/why-so-many-ms-access-developers-are-flocking-to-alpha-for-rapid-web-and-mobile-business-application-development/

http://alphasoftware.net/why-is-alpha-anywhere-gaining-momentum-among-the-ms-access-community/

Just kidding and "punning" - it's Sunday here ;) -- Shamil