[AccessD] Goodbye Leszynski/Reddick?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Jan 21 09:34:14 CST 2015

 HI Gustav --

I have also abandoned LRNC in VBA for quite some time now (and I was a strict "LRNC-adept" in 1990-es). The naming conventions I'm using for VBA look similar to yours but for local variables and for functions'/subs' parameters, private subs,functions, properties I'm using lowercase letters in the beginning, and I'm using 'm_"  prefix  for (class) module level variables.

Thank you.

-- Shamil