[AccessD] Goodbye Leszynski/Reddick?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 21 10:52:15 CST 2015

Hi Arthur

Yes, I recall your method. But I wanted to try it as simple as possible, and with the navigation in A2013 where you just can type part of an object name, I don't think sorting is a big issue.
Also, I've never managed to mix up action and select queries so I have never felt a need to name these differently.

/gustav