[AccessD] Odd Shortcut Problem

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jan 28 09:48:31 CST 2015

Dear List:

On the Main Menu of an app I have a command button - Sales Orders - with the
S underlined as the keyboard shortcut, and another one - Settings - with the
g underlined as the keyboard shortcut.

When I go from design for form view, however, the S becomes the keyboard
shortcut for Settings.  So there are two command buttons with S as the
keyboard shortcut.

I went so far as to delete the Setting command button and recreate it.  But
the same thing happened.  16 years of using Access and I never had this
problem.

Any ideas why this is happening to me?  I've considered bad karma but I
don't think that's how it works.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software