[AccessD] Odd Shortcut Problem

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 12:13:55 CST 2015

Rocky,

 Decompile only invalidates compiled code...it doesn't do anything to fix
form corruption.

 You might want to use the un-documented saveastext and loadfromtext
commands to see if that straightens the form out.

 You might also be able to modify the file before you load it if there any
issues there.

Jim.