[AccessD] Sub Subform not showing

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Jul 7 16:53:52 CDT 2015

Ahhgggggg :)

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessD [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of
Bill Benson
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July 2015 9:51 a.m.
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Sub Subform not showing

Could you do as doug suggests, lock down the controls on that form, but with
a command button, take them to another (popup?) form, set to the same
record, to do edits? Then the popup won't be a subform and won't be
exhibiting the same behaviour (admittedly odd) you are seeing with the
present subform. and maybe on unloading of the popup, trigger a refresh of
the subform which is already open.