[AccessD] Error #: 3709 "The search key was not found in any record"

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jul 14 03:08:54 CDT 2015

Hi Robert

It's not easy to see what can be wrong here (I haven't met that error), but as a side note this doesn't look nice:

   rstEvents!StartDateTime = DateFromString(!DateScheduled, TimeValue(rstEvents!StartDateTime))

If you are adding a date and a time, you can simply do that:

   rstEvents!StartDateTime = !DateScheduled + TimeValue(rstEvents!StartDateTime)

Also, TimeValue(Now()) can replaced with Time().

/gustav