[AccessD] Fields Not Displayed in Datasheet

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jul 18 09:53:43 CDT 2015

Dear List:

I have a legacy application that's using Datasheet as its default view.
There are about 15 fields and I need to add four more.  I added the fields
to the back end table, added the four new fields to the query that's the row
source of the form,  then copied 4 of the existing fields, and changed their
labels and Control Source but they don't show up on the datasheet  form
view.

In form view when I select all the fields (upper left select box) and click
Format-->Unhide Columns, those four are not in the column list.

I don't customarily develop forms in datasheet view so I'm obviously
unfamiliar with something about them that's causing these four new fields
not to be included on the form.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin