[AccessD] Fields Not Displayed in Datasheet

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:27:09 CDT 2015

Ok, dont tend to bother with datasheet view myself, if you run the query on
its own i assume you can see these fields, if so and this is a long shot,
try removing all the fields from the form, saving it, closing access, open
access, open the form and drag all the fields back on to it, i only say
this as seen some strange behaviour in the past with datasheet views which
is why i try to avoid it