[AccessD] The Commodore 64 makes a comeback. Sort of...

RockySmolin at bchacc.com RockySmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jul 23 10:43:16 CDT 2015

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [AccessD] The Commodore 64 makes a comeback. Sort of...
From: <RockySmolin at bchacc.com>
Date: Thu, July 23, 2015 8:42 am
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>

The PC changed my business.  Before that we had a machine developed by a
local house that had tow 8 inch and two 5 1/4 inch floppies and software
to create disks and support our products in any number (a big number) of
proprietary formats. We were distributing our own project management
system at the time and the PC changed all that by standardizing the
formats.