[AccessD] Dirty property

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jul 24 09:09:36 CDT 2015

Hi Susan

For years ago I removed all the Close buttons on forms realizing that they were a relic from the days of Windows 3.11 and Access 1.x/2.0 where users could be a bit unfamiliar with the concept of windows and how to handle these.

You still have the OK and Cancel buttons but they both serve a purpose superior to just closing the form.

/gustav