[AccessD] Dirty property

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:48:31 CDT 2015

Re: Alzheimers...

Sadly, I know some people who got alzheimer's disease who were very
mentally active up until the disease began to take hold. It is truly
tragic. M own memory, at age 49, is nowhere near what it was even 5-7 years
ago (and I am, I suspect, a pretty constant "thinker").

A couple nights ago I felt very strange walking towards my car, which I
bought new in April. It didn't seem like my car, I got in it, it just
didn't feel "familiar". This was the first time I actually felt the feeling
of something which I am in presence of every day, seeming less than 100
percent familiar to me, and I began to have the first inkling of what
alzheimers might be like for those starting to get it. I hope it was just
stess.