[AccessD] Programmatically dissociate label from its parent control

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:09:54 CDT 2015

I've probably misunderstood your request, so just ignore me if this isn't
what you're looking for.

In Design View, click the control in the Toolbox but don't insert one.
Instead, open the property sheet and find the Auto Label property -- change
it to No.

The selected control in the Toolbox will remain label-less until you reset
the property.

Susan H.