[AccessD] Programmatically dissociate label from its parent control

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:29:48 CDT 2015

Not at all susan, I did not mean to ignore you, nor did you misunderstand
my request. I was responding to John Colby.

That works for me also... just kinda still interested if there is an
after-the-fact way to disassociate the little buggers.

But now I have two ways between yours and rocky's suggestions.

Thank you all.