[AccessD] Programmatically dissociate label from its parent control

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:43:25 CDT 2015

Are you looking for a custom default control/label arrangement? I don't
have one, but you're right, seems like it should be possible by "setting as
default" -- which is available with many objects throughout the Office
suite.

So, I went looking...

Insert your control, arrange the label as you want it. Right-click, click
the Controls gallery More button (I'm using 2010). Select Set Control
Defaults! It's not the same as disassociating I don't think, but I'm not
sure what you mean by that.

Susan H.