[AccessD] OT please

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:02:30 CDT 2015

Yes, Bryan, let's do please stay friends!

I appreciate learning of the OT list, but I for sure will not be looking at
it. I like this list to stay ON TOPIC. My but was not a but in the sense of
disagreement, it was trying to point out the root cause of OT
encroachments. Thread hijacking. I am all for cessation of that, it is very
hard on the OP, to have to keep checking in on their topic only to find out
it has become about something totally unrelated.

Thanks for taking a stand and I will honor it personally from here on out.