[AccessD] Can I do this?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Jun 2 20:58:18 CDT 2015

Hi Stuart,
Thanks to both you and Jim for the caution about DMax().  This will be a
multi-user situation, so I appreciate the warning.
You're absolutely right about the need for error trapping; thanks for
the suggestion to use a unique index on File_SeqNo.
Yeah, about the completed file number - I like your idea better, too.
I'll probably be back for more help in the next bit.  Thanks again.
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787