[AccessD] Select Exported Files from Access

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:52:16 CDT 2015

This article looks promising and simar to what you have requested, though
you would come at the list of files slightly differently.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25693848/how-to-select-multiple-files-in-windows-explorer-from-selected-cells-in-excel-us

For some other approaches,

Could  display the file names in a list box instead of forcing open windows
explorer? Of course thwt wont permit the user to do all they need with them
perhsps.

And for that matter, could you not simply  export each batch to a reporting
subfolder named for the run date, rather than to a folder collecting all
reports?

For another twist, keep only the most recently generated reports in the
production reports folder and move out all others to an archive subfolder
with each run. Then no need to select anything.

Just some alternative approaches if you cannot force-select files in the
windows explorer. I don't mind waiting for others to comment.