[AccessD] Ac2013 running out of resources

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Fri Jun 5 11:25:06 CDT 2015

Hello!

I haven't been following this in detail, but I also have had a problem with
Docmd.OutputTo.

When using DoCmd.OutputTo you must have a software object opened before the
DoCmd.OutputTo method is called.  You can just open a query which returns no
records to easily accomplish this.  After you're not using DoCmd.OutputTo
any more then close the query.

This came from KB244695 quite a while ago.  From my experience it is still a
valid issue (at least in Access 2010).

HTH!
Dan