[AccessD] Command to save the database

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 08:53:44 CDT 2015

I have been burned WAY too many times saving a database and then realizing
something was not quite right, and not having a backup, screwed-ville.

So, I wrote a routine to create a backup of the database in its original
condition.

What I want to add to this is a step to actually save the database without
having to press Ctrl-S.

The only thing I can find without resorting to SendKeys is the DoCmd.Save
method, but this appears (to me) to apply to objects, rather than the full
database? Am I right about that - and more to the point, is there a command
to save the database?

TIA