[AccessD] Delimiter Value (was: Automatic Update Function)

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 07:13:54 CST 2015

 I'm not sure if it's as true today as it once was, but using anything
beyond 127 was iffy.

 The extended characters have no set definition unlike those below 128.  So
while that may not exist as a character on a US keyboard, it may exist on
others because it might not be a cent symbol.

 I use the vertical pipe as well because to my knowledge, there's no place
where one would use it outside of computer commands and it is easy to read
because the character is thin.

Jim.