[AccessD] Delimiter Value

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:19:24 CST 2015

Hi Arthur,

I thought I had the only non-common keyboard (a 7 year old Dell) no such
character. Then I checked my newer Lenovo ---no such character.
Happy to hear you have none either.

You  may be correct -- if we use the "¤" for delimiter there's not much
danger of a bad keystroke causing unexpected delimiters...

Jack