[AccessD] Delimiter Value

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:06:53 CST 2015

Totally unrelated ... but I can't stand a thread which ends with the words
"I can't" on this esteemed forum, so I am going to hack the thread....

I found one time that when loading data from Excel into a text box on a
userform, the cell which had contained a line break character - can't
remember if it was CHR(10) or CHR(13) gave me infinite pains when trying to
parse the text in the text box. I forget what Access did to it - either
converted it to a combination or switched them. Whatever it was, it was a
major PIA and it made testing values, or length of entries a big headache.
I wish I could remember what it was and I wish I could.